After realizing that other people actually properly schedule their blog posts, I reckoned setting up a similar ‘To-Do’ list would be a good idea, especially as I seem to have a lot of loose ends to tie up. So, without further ado, my future plans for the blog:
- Finish those leveling guides. I’m not doing any more leveling related videos, but I want to do written guides for each of the three specs. Demonology first, of course, but all three in the end, all the way up to 80.
- Create a few more videos. There are some level 80 things I know I’d like to feature, and I’ve also received good feedback with suggestions; for example, guides to Naxxramas, Ulduar, and such.
- I’m planning a series of posts about my guild. Quite what yet, I’m not sure, but something along those lines.
- Something about Warlock addons (this one has actually been drafted, shock horror!), which will probably descend into…
- My UI and/or keybindings, etc. Not that the latter would be particularly helpful, since everyone has different tastes in keybinds, but oh well. I may also discuss hardware and things while we’re here.
- Overhaul the website a bit. It looks okay, but it’s plain and kind of boring. I want a proper header-bar picture, some sort of logo (might have something cool lined up here: watch this space), and I might change the theme (colours, layout, design) about a bit too.
- Look at my blogroll and side bar in general – I’d like a list of important links (i.e. to guides) and less of the ‘last five posts’ type of content, since you could just scroll down. This will probably be done when I get around to doing the site overhaul.
- My planned posts on pets are way overdue, along with ones on professions, gearing up for raids after hitting 80, and a few posts about my alts.
So yes, there’s plenty to be getting on with, and if I have my way all of the above will make it onto here in one form or another.
P.S. I was tempted to celebrate the end of NaBloPoMo by not posting today, but what can I say, I’m obviously too full of ideas.