Back in October 2009, I launched (with this post) what has since become one of my blog’s most popular features – my weekly puzzle question, the Weekly Warlock Wind-Up. Since so many people seem to enjoy my puzzles, I have decided to expand upon this success with the introduction of another exciting weekly feature – the Weekly Warlock Workout!
This means that every Thursday I will be posting an item of my homework or coursework to the blog. Readers will then have until Sunday evening to work out the answers to the questions and post them in a comment, and I will announce the correct solution just as soon as I receive the marked piece back from my tutors! Categories of question will include:
- History essays (Stalinist Russia, Britain 1815 – 1860)
- Maths Mechanics (forces, momentum, velocity-time graphs, equations of motion, pulleys)
- Core Mathematics (trigonometrical equations, integration, differentiation, radians, logarithms, binomial expansion)
- ICT coursework (ICT and Society, ICT and Organisations, Databases)
- Physics (electricity, waves, mechanics, quantum phenomena)
For my very first Workout, I’ve decided to give you something fairly easy, with a spot of integration:
Good luck, and remember to show your working!